Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some things I love...

I love that Kirk makes the kids bark like seals and clap their hands before he'll put bits of cookie into their mouths. Or chirp like birdies.

I love that Erilyn says "prelly," for pretty.

I love that Tanner is a Mama's boy. He is SO comforted by me. I love this, and it exhausts me.

I love that Anthon's new favorite saying is, "Oh, come on!" This also annoys me.

I love how excited Kirk gets about sharing stories with Anthon. They've been listening together to a book on CD for the past two days. They sit, cuddled up on the couch, staring at the swirling light patterns on the TV screen while they listen to the story. It's cute, and mesmerizing.

I love how Erilyn likes to layer her clothes. At least she's wearing more than one outfit now, even though she wears them simultaneously.

I love this picture...(notice Erilyn's shoes. No matter how hard I try, I can NOT get her to consistently put her shoes on the right feet).



Posted by Picasa

No comments: