Sunday, September 7, 2008

More hangin' out

Grandma's a pretty good storyteller! She had a pretty captive audience. I'm so grateful she and my dad were both so happy to spend time with Anthon and Erilyn and that they got to know each other pretty well. We will always cherish memories with Grandma and Grandpa!










Daddy finally joined us! He surprised us by making the drive four hours faster than we were expecting and I literally screamed when I saw him. Three weeks apart is much too long!










Here's Erilyn charming her cousins Kemeron and Kaden. She and Anthon both loved hanging out with you guys! And the really surprising thing was that Erilyn was never scared of either of them. Right from the start, she liked you both!










Here's Erilyn and Ashley (thanks for taking her with you Ashley!) on Poco. She couldn't get enough of the horses...like mother like daughter, I guess:)










Posted by Picasa

No comments: