Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things I love lately...

I love that Erilyn finds ways to play with four boys by being the dog that they sic on each other while they're hunting with nerf guns. 
I love watching Anthon read to Erilyn.
I love listening to Tanner babble.
I love watching Tanner try to be just like his big brother and sister.
I love when Anthon gives hugs and plays with Tanner.
I love watching Erilyn comfort Tanner.
I love that Tanner wants to feed himself and I'm grateful he does it pretty well.
I love quiet early mornings.
I love burning muscles.
I love soft hugs and kisses from Kirk.
I love Anthon's enthusiasm for learning.
I love Tanner's smile and sweet hugs and cuddles.
I love that Erilyn loves to be read to.
I love that the kids love to jump on the trampoline for hours at a time!
I love snow!
I love that Tanner loves to sleep.

No comments: