Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I was scanning through previous posts and realized I never posted any pictures from Christmas.  So I went back to our pictures to get some to post and realized I hardly took any.  Sigh.  Here's what I've got:

A family photo courtesy my nephew Brad--for our Christmas cards that are still sitting on my cupboard, haunting me.
My sweet Erilyn.  This is probably the best picture I have of her.  She has a knack for closing her eyes or moving right as the picture takes.  I love her smile! And she was SOOO excited about her curly hair that day.  She loves to have her hair done pretty, so I'm doing my best to learn!
Tanner almost immediately loved Brad.  So cute.
 Christmas eve dinner.  For some reason, I insisted on having fish.  Because that's the kind of food that Jesus ate, right?   With sweet potatoes and bread.  And olives.  And we read the nativity story.
 New jammies.  Erilyn's lasted two weeks before they had holes in the knees from being a kitty or a puppy all day every day.  Tanner's and Anthon's are still going strong.
 I'm still sad I cut off all that hair.  Hopefully it'll grow back curly again.  I loved it.
The stockings.

Everything else I have is on video.  The biggest hit by far was the trampoline.  And I love it as much as the kids do.  Anthon also got legos, which he LOVES, and a remote control helicopter.  Erilyn got FurReal pets with a little city they crawl around in and some jewelry making stuff.  Tanner got some wooden stacking toys, a tricycle, and some musical instruments.  We had a good Christmas.  Quiet, but good.  I like quiet.

And now it's almost my birthday...!

No comments: