Friday, March 26, 2010

Sittin' Up Baby, Hands and Cameras--In No Particular Order

I love that Tanner watches his hands, and I love even more that he laughs at what he sees there. Not only are they two of the most fascinating things he's ever seen, but they're funny, too?! What luck!

Also, Tanner is now officially a "sittin' up" baby. Sigh.
He loves the new perspective.
And I have to admit, it's kind of cute. Especially when he's in the tub (not pictured). I've quickly learned that he's a much worse splasher than Erilyn ever was, but not as bad as Anthon (still is), so that's a bit of a relief.
Way to go, buddy!

And finally, my camera died. These are taken with my phone, which Kirk insists is just as good, when you can clearly see it is not. For one thing, I can't zoom in on Tanner to be able to cut out the clutter in the background. I know, I know. I could edit. But seriously. Who has time to edit pictures? It's all I can do to get them loaded and filed accurately on the computer and then blog about them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

Aw I want to meet this kid! And I like the new bacground! :)