Monday, February 23, 2009

Be My Valentine!

The day before Valentine's Day, Erilyn and I went to Anthon's class party and celebrated with him at school. Erilyn loved it! And Anthon still loves it when I come to his class, so we all had a great time. Anthon was really sweet with his friends at school. He had made some valentines at home and he was so excited to give them to his friends. He has such a sweet heart and is really learning to think more outside himself and about how others might feel. So sweet! We celebrated at home by spending a week doing secret things to show our love and filling up our "Love Bank," a jar we decorated and filled with hearts for each kind thing done. Anthon loved looking for ways to show love, writing notes on the hearts and filling up the jar. By the end of the week our jar was totall stuffed! We then celebrated with heart shaped pancakes. I'm not very artsy, so I was pretty proud of myself for the pancake. Erilyn was so excited about eating heart pancakes. It's so easy to make a two year old happy sometimes! Hooray for sweet kiddos.

No comments: