Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trunk trips

It's been ages since I've posted anything. And now I'm kicking myself in the pants for missing all the funny things I should have written down. One funny thing happened today. I signed Anthon up to go to Vacation Bible School this week at the church where he goes to preschool. So far he's loved it. He's learned about be-attitudes, and how to forgive, and the whole thing has a beach party theme. Yesterday he came home with a whole CD of beach themed christian music and one of the songs has a line that goes something like this: "I will believe with my whole soul; I will believe wherever I go." We popped it in and were listening to it on one of our many trips to the new house with a trunkload of stuff when Anthon asked me to stop it so he could tell me something. He said, "Mom, I believe wherever I go, I just don't always tell you." So cute!

This week has been a little crazy trying to get moved one trunk load at a time. It'll be nice when Kirk gets all our big stuff moved on Friday and we can actually start putting things away. Our good friends live two doors down and we walked over there tonight after a load and had homemade ice cream. So fun to have friends so close! I haven't seen many of my friends much lately because they have all had or are having babies within the past couple of weeks. I'm starting to feel left out!

3 comments:

Kinsey said...

Good luck with the moving! I'm so glad we had a chat the other day! :) Luv ya!

Susan said...

Oh man! Catch me up! Where are you moving??

The Crider Clan said...

Sonja,

So glad to see a new post! I thought you must have dropped of the face of the earth!!! Where are you moving? Who is having babies? I am so out of it, and I don't want to be out of it! That was such a cute comment from Anthon! You gotta love this age! My kids are always craking me up!

Take care!
Melissa