Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break in San Antonio






Our Spring Break trip to San Antonio was great. It was so fun having Ciara visit us, and with us for the drive to San Antonio! She did a good job sleeping with the kids:) Sea World was great, especially for Anthon, but Erilyn had fun too. We loved seeing Kim and Melody and going to dinner with them. And going to the caverns with Steve and Karen was fun--except for the zip line, which might very well have been too much for my fear of heights to handle. I'm still trying to decide whether it was fun or just plain scary! Thanks Steve and Karen for letting us crash with you yet again!

4 comments:

Kinsey said...

Cute hair!

Sonja said...

Thanks Kins! My hair really is cute, but this is a bad picture. I'll post a better one soon. I miss you!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

hey Morgans!! I had to come home and check your blog right away :) We love Anthon's funny comments down the side! Don't kids say the funniest things!?!

Mauri said...

I love all of these pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. What a cute little family. :)