Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day



We had such a fun party at Anthon's preschool yesterday! (A day early since he doesn't go to preschool on Thursdays) Erilyn even got to help eat the snacks--all of which she promptly and enthusiastically dipped into the frosting bowl (cheese and crackers included). Anthon loves his preschool and we love him! Can't you all just feel the love?!
Incidentally, if any of you are paying attention to the dates and times on all the posts on my blog so far, you'll notice that they are ALL from today. The reason is because Kirk has given me the day off for Valentine's Day and so I have--unintentionally--spent nearly all day organizing the over 400 pictures from the last three months and starting this blog. Happy Valentine's Day to me! Though when I started out doing this all this morning I did not intend on spending all day doing it, it has been fun--and a little painful--getting it up and running and going through all the great pictures and memories from our Christmas travels. I have such a great husband!

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

Your kids are so dang cute!