Monday, February 25, 2008

Airplane with Daddy

The passed two weeks have been endless. Erilyn is sick. One cranky baby has the ability to put everyone on edge and exhaust the entire family! She's a bit of a drama queen when she's well; but when she's sick, she's a very high maintenance child. My back is sore from carrying her everywhere, and my patience is running thin. Not to mention the fact that I hardly have any patience to begin with. Do you think I used enough italics in this paragraph?!

Fortunately for all of us, the doctor said she should be better in a
few days. Yay! In the meantime, we gave her back her pacifier. There
goes the whole binky funeral concept. Honestly though, I bless that little
device endlessly everyday for saving my sanity...and my family!

Ahh, but this post makes me sound like a maniac. Think what you will.
All you parents out there know what it feels like to have sick children,
and for those of you who also have my level of patience, I'm sure you can
sympathize. Believe me, I'm working on the whole patience thing. Kirk
definitely came through, though. He's been great. Despite how busy he's been starting up his business. Here's to the light at the end of the tunnel!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

Love you Sonj! :)