Monday, December 20, 2010

Project Simplify: A little hiccup

I thought it'd be a great idea to make pine cone ornaments.

I still haven't sent out Christmas cards.

I entered the wrong shipping address for one of our gifts.

Due to a four hour Primary Presidency meeting last night, our neighbor gifts still haven't been delivered, and we missed our 12 Days delivery last night.

BUT, all my shopping and shipping is finished (except that one that's going to who knows where; haven't figured out what to do about that yet).  Really all that's left is wrapping and baking.  The fun stuff.  Oh, and those pesky Christmas cards.  Grrrr.

I relapsed yesterday into thinking about homeschooling organizational stuff.  But, I've repented and am thinking of it no more.

5 Days until Christmas!

1 comment:

jamesrivergirl said...

I haven't done Christmas cards either and I don't know what to do about it. Our camera really doesn't take great pictures, and I don't want to send out a blurry, blah-colored photo in which I wasn't able to catch either child looking at the camera.

When I read that you were going to make pine cone ornaments, I thought, "Oh no." I'm such a pessimist.

One day, the present sent to the wrong place will be something you laugh about...one day, one far distant day. :)