Monday, November 9, 2009

Today, I'm Ina.

I love to cook. And bake. I love to experiment, and try new recipes from all over the world. My problem is, how can you stay thin with all that good food around?! So, though I'm constantly striving to be a "Giada" (skinny cook), today, I'm definitely an "Ina" (a, well, the opposite.).

The pumpkin cookies with cinnamon glaze and the banana nut roll were calling too loudly; I could no longer resist them today.

At least I have friends and neighbors I can share them with!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Holy cow, those look awesome. Please share the recipe!

Susan said...

YUMMY! You go girl!! Wish I was closer and you could just bring some on over! Or better yet we could bake it together! Oh man, anyway....good job!

jamesrivergirl said...

I LOVE Ina. But, you more. I love that you described Luke's mohawk as "killer." That made my night.

Lorraine said...

Sonja, I miss you, too. A lot.