Thursday, October 15, 2009

Anthon and Grandpa

I have this beautiful picture of Dad and Anthon somewhere. Really, it's amazing. Anthon is only about 18 months old, but they're walking together on this dirt road holding hands and the sunlight is just perfect and there's a beautiful valley behind them. Anyway, when I find it, I'll post it. In the mean time, here are a few with Anthon and his new best friend. He really got attached to Grandpa while they were here. They constantly played together, and Anthon even took to imitating the way Dad sat, kneeled for prayer, etc. So cute. I'm SOOO grateful you guys could come. Thanks for making the gargantuan effort! We love you!

And yes. We got Dad into the pool. This is, I think, the first time I've seen Dad in shorts since I was Anthon's age. That guy can hold his breath at least twice as long as I can under water. Not bad, Dad. Not bad at all.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

Hey Sonj - wasn't that out in Widstoe?? Cuz I think I took one, too - if you never find yours I might be able to find mine...