Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playtime


These two exercise balls have gotten more use as toys than they ever have or hope to have as a workout aid. The kids play with them constantly!

There's a cute little story behind this play session. Tanner was, of course, desperately trying to involve himself in the game, and Erilyn didn't want him to play with them, so she made a door with the two baskets. The picture of her is peeking out of her door. Anthon, decided to let Tanner play, so Tanner crawled under Anthon's blanket door, and made himself cozy on Anthon's lap. Anthon couldn't stop laughing because Tanner wouldn't get up. I pulled Tanner up to sitting, and he'd immediately shake his head and lay back down on Anthon's lap. I tried this multiple times. Every time I tried to make him sit up, he'd shake his head and lay back down on Anthon's lap. So funny! Silly baby.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I have been trying out granola recipes and I am still looking for a good one. Can you post your recipe or send it to me?