Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anthon is 6!

Kirk did a great job on creating the under the sea idea. Anthon's response? "Dad! It's a masterpiece! You've never made a masterpiece before!"

 


My masterpiece.
 


 


Just a couple of examples of why this boy is so darn sweet. A few weeks ago, I was sitting at the computer paying bills or something, and the kids were working on a project at the craft table. After a while, Anthon brings me this beautiful little heart he'd made and gave it to me. "This is for you Mom." "Thanks, sweetie, I love it!" "I made it for you because I like you, and I love you, and I think you're a great Mom." Followed by a big 6 year old boy hug. I love this kid!

A few days ago, Anthon wanted to go to the toy store to spend some of the money he'd saved. He bought a small toy which he then played with for a few days. Then, he comes to me and asks if we can go back to the store so he can buy another one. I told him he didn't need another one, and he said, "Oh, it's not for me, Mom. It's for Erilyn. I told her I'd buy her one." Which he then did. With his own money. Sweet brother!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

I love the cake!! You are so talented!