Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Turkey Munchkins and Halloween Fun


Decorating cookies, obviously. My kids are the worst at it because they've consumed most of the icing and decorations before they've finished their cookie. Either that, or they eat all the cookies and then there's nothing left to decorate. I guess delayed gratification comes with age...



My lame fuzzy-picture-taking camera. It couldn't possibly be the camera operator. Don't even go there. Oh, and, she's a mouse. In case you're wondering.


That's my boy! He actually had three costumes this year. We made a bat costume that he wore to our ward trunk or treat party. We have a cheap Power Ranger costume that I bought on clearance last year, and a Transformer one that I bought on clearance this year, both for our dress up box. He wore all three.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: