Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Top 5 Signs I'm a Potty-Training Procrastinator...

5. My two-year-and-four-month-old loves wearing Anthon's underwear.

4. She tells me as soon as she's gone either poop or potty in her diaper, although to her, it's all just "I poopy, Mommy. I poopy."

3. Not only does she tell me she needs a diaper change, she takes the initiative to bring me a clean diaper and some wipes, wherever I am, and then lies down and insists I change her. She'll even help with her own wipes.

2. She often gets tired of waiting for me to change her, and will take the liberty of taking off her diaper all by herself.

And the number one sign that I'm a Potty-Training Procrastinator...drum roll please...

1. She takes off her own diaper, sits on the toilet, goes potty, and then skips around pantless saying, "I did it, Mommy! I did it! See...potty in tolit!" For which she gets a sticker.

2 comments:

jamesrivergirl said...

It sounds like she's on her way! (with or without you.)

Durrett Family Band said...

I guess you should have a pretty easy time with it. Brandon was potty trained by his mom's friend who was watching him for a weekend while his mom and dad went away for a weekend. She came back to pick him up and, lo and behold, he was potty trained. Sweet deal.

BTW, if you log into your goodreads account, go to the my account page, click on widgets (under tools), and there will be directions for putting the whatchamacallit on your sidebar.